Proxima Centauri nominated for sustainability prize in KlimaBoost
Proxima Centauri Aps has been nominated for a sustainability award, KlimaBoost, hosted by Middelfart Sparekasse. This new initiative, is intended to showcase leading start ups in their quest to solve challenges in a climate-friendly way.
At the event, the CEO of Proxima Centauri Aps Jan Pedersen, will talk about the natural casing industry, from his many years of experience, and how Proxima Centauri Aps aims at transforming the industry with state-of-the-art automated solutions, especially with a focus on the environmental footprints.
The nominees will be assessed by a panel of high-profile business leaders, politicians and academics. The panel consists of:
- Heidi Boye, Country Manager for Too Good To Go in Denmark.
- Tommy Ahlers, Political spokesman (V), investor and former Minister of of Higher Education and Science.
- Signe Wenneberg, Journalist and author.
- Steen Hildebrandt, Professor Emeritus of Organization- and Management Theory from Aarhus University.
- Peter Kofler, Head of Dansk Iværksætter Forening, an association for Danish Entrepreneurs.
Prior the event, CEO Jan Pedersen said: